I get the sentiment but it’s really not that serious
Masculinity is so fragile
"you have a father’s love for the child"
I think OTPs are subconsciously what we want in relationships
this shit hit me like a train
Started watching american horror story man this shit is weird
tumblr has educated me on so many things and i can’t go on for a whole 5 minutes in real life without wanting to start a fight with someone
Possibly my favorite set of photos for the NT.
ps. So glad KO got another chance to make the roster. so weird without her there.
friendly reminder that Harry Potter
- at eleven, was described by his teachers as ‘bright’
- at the same age, according to the Sorting Hat: “Not a bad mind, either. There’s talent, oh my goodness, yes” and “You could be great, you know, it’s all here in your head”
- mastered the challenging Patronus Charm at thirteen and proceeded to teach it at fifteen
- resisted the Imperius Curse at fourteen and soon learned to throw it off completely, even when cast by the incredibly powerful Voldemort
- also at fourteen, learned to cast a powerful Accio Charm
- at fifteen, was training other students
- at the same age, under extreme stress, tested as ‘exceeds expectations’ or ‘outstanding’ in every subject that required actual magic (including the dreaded Potions)
- same age, cast a briefly effective Cruciatus Curse
- at sixteen, became a star Potions student simply by following superior instructions
- at seventeen, successfully cast the Imperius Curse on his first try, and used it repeatedly
- at the same age, cast a successful Cruciatus Curse
Tobin Heath | Friendly vs. Mexican WNT | 9/18/2013
In case you were having a bad day…..
Oh wow did I need this.